Since steps to ‘force restart’ varies with iPhone model. Click here to know how to force restart your iPhone model. Click “Backup Storage Path” to choose the backup path. To backup “Activity”, “Health”, “Keychain” and other data, you can encrypt the process.
This lifespan corresponds to the number of write/erase cycles SSDs can accept before data corruption becomes unavoidable. When purchasing a new SSD, don’t focus only on its speed and price.
- Please check file location and access permissions.
- As far I know, itunes is up to date and the computer has already been restarted.
- To do this, hold the power and the home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds.
- You can download the software on Windows Desktop or Laptop.
- To speed up things, whenever you create a backup, iTunes uses your old backup files.
- Next, you can pick out the needed backup through Name, Latest Backup Date, or Serial Number.
While turning on my iPhone stays at Apple logo screen. Tried connecting to the MAC and tried doing restoration. After multiple tries too ending up with the above message “The iPhone “iphone” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt”. When you encounter the firmware file corrupt iPhone/iPad error, the device cannot be restored normally because the firmware file is not compatible. In such cases, you can try the 6 practical and proven fixes following to solve the iPhone/iPad firmware file corrupt issue. This problem cannot be solved by simply updating your device. Because in these cases, the iPhone could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible.
- Further, there’s always a risk of data loss while manually fixing iPhone software problems.
- Before you attempt to repair the corrupted volume and recover files from it, look out for a backup of your data.
- An incompatibility between an updated iTunes or iOS is the other cause of this error.
- To resolve this issue, you can simply restart your PC and iTunes in this case.
- ApowerRescue is iPhone recovery software that enables you stock firmware to get back your lost contact messages, calendar, notes, and more.
Now when you know how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem, you can definitely make the most out of your phone. Go ahead and choose your preferred solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and unleash the true potential of your device. In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable. Try using a different computer or replace your cable. An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue.